April 13, 2011

Kisses and Electric Fuschia Lips


First of all I would like to introduce to all of you my very sweet adorable pet Kisses! She's a dachshund that my dad gave to me:) I named her Kisses cause she really likes to give kisses! you can witness it in the 2nd image below :)

ELECTRIC FUSCHIA LIPS

Isnt she so cute? Kisses was trying to reach for my face so that she could give me a kiss haha!

I got tired of the classic red lips so I tried something different and not in style this time. I put on Electric Fuschia lipstick! Its always good to try something new and give your outfit a punch! Im wearing Christian Dior Paris in Rouge Incorruptible No transfer lip color, and it really does stand for its name! drink, eat or even wipe your lips and it wont come off! Put in on once and you wont have to re-touch for the whole day! just lovely.